|Description: This beautiful four-bedroom home was built in the traditional style, with a beautiful courtyard evoking the colonial period, high celings and amazing woodwork that make it unique.
The layout is also functional, with great air flow on every room, as they all have acess to one of the courtyards.
There are three master bedrooms (two on the ground floor), with similar size and huge walk-in closets, as well as nice big bathrooms. The upstairs bedroom also has an extra living room. There is also a guest bedroom (or study) downstairs, with its own bathroom.
The living room has beautiful finishes, like stoned doorframes and hand-painted murals. The kitchen has lots of cabinets, good ventilation and a good size.
The property also includes:
- Garage with electric opener
- Front garden, which separates the house from the street
- Beautiful woodwork made of cedro (hard wood) throughout
- Water pressure system
- Guest bathroom
- Maids room with bathroom
- Huge roof space with great potential as a garden
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and ceiling fans everywhere
- Filtered pool
Located on one best streets of downtown, the beautiful and quiet Calle 54, very close from Santa Ana park and Paseo de Montejo.
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to email@example.com or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
|Address: Santa Ana
10.6 Meters (convert...)
30 Meters (convert...)
297 Meters2 (convert...)
210 Meters2 (convert...)
|Bathrooms: 4 ½
|Parking: Garage for one car and on-street parking available
|Other: Rental terms:
- Minimum one year rent
- First month of rent paid in advance
- One month deposit required
- One month for legal expenses paid by tenants
|Price: 30,000 Pesos/Per Month