|Description: Located in the historic center, this property has been partially renovated and it is ready for you to finish it to your own taste. All the existing construction, electric and plumbing has been completely upgraded.
The renovation consists of:
- Colonial renovated facade with carved stone doorways and beautiful lighting features
- Beautiful pasta tile kitchen with talavera design and polished concrete countertops
- Living room at the front of the house with access from the street or from the garage
- Covered garage with a very big wood and metal gate
- Iron doors and windows with heavy rustic design
- Pasta tile artwork on staircase
- One bedroom and two bathrooms
The kitchen was designed to fit an industrial 6 burner stove, a double door refrigerator and wine cooler. Dinning room has an exclusive design with a 72” round rustic table with 8 chairs.
The lot is approximately 60 meters deep and the garden has been planted with 40 young palms of 5 different species. Plenty of space to add as many rooms as you want, a pool and a beautiful garden.
Para mayor información contactar a Joel R. De León al (999)9289009, celular (999)1293815, por email a firstname.lastname@example.org o haciendo clic en contacto al final de esta página.
¡Sígueme en Facebook!
|Address: San Cristobal
10 Meters (convert...)
60 Meters (convert...)
527 Meters2 (convert...)
160 Meters2 (convert...)
|Price: 85,000 USD (convert...)