|Description: Incredible one-story remodeled home with two bedrooms, huge lot, garage, stunning kitchen, terrace, central courtyard, pool and much more. The layout is great, all rooms are big and have good light and airflow. The two bedrooms and large living room with views to the central courtyard and the beautiful family room with views the backyard are fantastic.
Some of its great features are:
- Great maintenance in every space
- Recently remodeled kitchen with wooden cabinets and granite countertops
- Garage with shelves for storage
- Five living areas (now used as two living-rooms, two-offices and a huge dining/family room)
- Beautiful patio with fountain
- Pool and outdoor shower
- Landscaped backyard with trees and plants
- Master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet
- Full guest bathroom
- Tall ceilings everywhere
- Original colonial facade and front rooms (beamed ceilings, pasta tiles and beautiful arches)
- Laundry facilities
- Staircase for roof access
The street is very quiet and there are many other remodeled homes in the area. Only 8 blocks from the main square and all the attractions of the Historic Center.
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
Follow me on Facebook!
|Address: San Cristobal
10.1 Meters (convert...)
58.5 Meters (convert...)
627 Meters2 (convert...)
280 Meters2 (convert...)
|Parking: Garage for one car
|Other: Click here for additional pictures and information
|Price: 189,000 USD (convert...)