|Description: Inspired by Mexican architecture icons and adapted to local conditions and materials, Casa Mexicana offers a rich and functional design, with a remarkable level of detail in every space. Another great proposal by multi-awarded firm Estilo Arquitectura, in collaboration with a group of construction professionals, resulted in this beautiful home.
Natural air and light were an important consideration for the design so there are several sources strategically distributed throughout the property, with spectacular results. Ceiling fans were installed in every room and the bedrooms have air conditioning. Aluminum doors and screens are available in every room, for durability.
The house includes:
- Artisanal stone facade
- Entry room with spectacular views
- Large kitchen with cabinets and appliances
- Extra large living/dining area with garden views on both sides
- Interior courtyard with local plants
- Master bedroom with double closet and large bathroom with two sinks
- Guest bedroom with closet and bathroom
- Artistic hand-made glass fixtures in staircase
- Garage with laundry facilities and storage space
- Kitchen and bathroom walls decorated with traditional talavera tiles
- Terrace on second floor
The kitchen is equipped with hard wood cabinets, central island, granite counter-tops and appliances (brand new stove with oven, refrigerator and air extractor).
The house systems include:
- Water pressurizer and softener
- Pool filter with timer
- Automatic irrigation system
- Deep well for pool filling and irrigation
- Absortion well for rain drainage
- Professional lighting design
Located on a quiet street just a few blocks from Parque de Santiago and surrounded by many restored houses.
For more information contact Joel R De Leon at (999)9289009, cell. (999)1293815, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact link at the end of this page.
9 Meters (convert...)
22 Meters (convert...)
197 Meters2 (convert...)
180 Meters2 (convert...)
|Parking: Garage for one car
|Other: Click here for additional pictures and information
|Price: 235,000 USD (convert...)