|Description: Casa RC38 is another great design by multi-awarded firm Taller Estilo Arquitectura, in collaboration with a group of construction professionals. The house has two bedrooms, 2.5 baths and plenty of living space, comfortably distributed in only one floor. The lot is 44 meters long, starting at 4.80 meters wide but opening up to almost 9 meters, which allowed to create great spaces.
The first two rooms have Art Deco influence with original mamposteria walls and were preserved according to the history department regulations. After that, it´s all new construction with 4.5 meter (15 feet) ceilings.
Natural air and light were an important consideration for the design so there are several sources strategically distributed throughout the property, with spectacular results. Ceiling fans were installed in every room and the bedrooms have air conditioning. Aluminum doors and screens are available in every room, for durability.
The house includes:
- Large kitchen with cabinets and appliances
- Extra large living/dining area with views to the interior garden
- Master bedroom with double closet and large bathroom
- Guest bedroom with closet and bathroom
- Laundry facilities and storage space
- Terrace and good size pool between the two bedrooms
The kitchen is equipped with hard wood cabinets, central island, granite counter-tops and appliances (stove with oven, refrigerator and air extractor) which are included.
The house systems include:
- Water pressurizer and softener
- Pool filter with timer
- Automatic irrigation system
- Deep well for pool filling and irrigation
Located on a very quiet street just a few blocks from Parque De La Mejorada and within walking distance from the main square.
For more information contact Joel R. De Leon at (999)920 68 56, cell. (999)1 29 38 15 or by email to email@example.com.
44 Meters (convert...)
276 Meters2 (convert...)
187 Meters2 (convert...)
|Parking: On-street parking available
|Price: 285,000 USD (convert...)